Tuesday 7 April 2020

I’m back, with ranger alcohol inks and yupo paper

Hi, after a few years I’m back on my blog.
It’s funny how when you have more time, you can think about the things you use to love.
It’s always been crafting for me.
Since I last blogged I have been working for crafters companion as a demonstrator and in the Evesham store, teaching classes as well working in the store.
It’s been great fun, and I have meet some lovely people who will be friends for life.But it did mean very little time to blog or use other companies products..
So with being furloughed it’s time to play.
I have made a couple of videos, made a face mask and got into alcohol inks. Watched lots of YouTube and had a good rest.
Over the next few days I will share my makes, starting with alcohol inks, I watched the god of inks, Tim Holtz.
I dusted off my ranger inks and yupo paper, found my pen sprinter.
I dropped a couple of drops down and moved them around my paper with the sprinter and isopropyl alcohol. I really enjoyed playing, I hope you like my cards. 


The sentiments are from clarity, which I thought worked really well.


This next one is my favourite, it look a lot of messing with and knowing when to stop.




Well I hope someone found my blog again.
Take care and stay safe
X Sam. 

2 comments: