Thursday 13 February 2014

Be my Valentine, graphic 45, wild orchid crafts flowers and embellishments.

Hi, thought I would share my valentines card, and enter a few challenges as I really like the way it turned out.













Ingredients for card are;
Graphic 45 papers from sweet sentiments
Heart dollies 
Flower roses.
Pearls, ribbon, lace, flat backed pearls
from wild orchid crafts
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Wink of Stella pen,
cherb made from martha stewart clay
Entering card into wild orchid crafts challenge 

Entering Brend's

5th Blogaversary celebration

my favourite things are distress inks, i use them on every card, to blend my edges, but also i have to add embellishments, which have to be pearls, gems or lace, i know it should be one thing but i hope you don't mind.
Last challenge, Love and lace
says it all.

4 comments:

  1. Morning Smantha,

    What a delightful Vintage inspired creation and with som much attention to all the pretty details. I too am a fan of Graphic 45 DP's which lend themselves so well to that style of crafting.

    Thank you so much for linking up to my blog celebrations and good luck when it comes to the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful valentines card :) I also have a Sacret Birman in teh same chocolate colour, a 4 y old male called Shapurs Affi :) He too loves to lay on my craft table when I´m creating, right on top of all my stuff *haha*

    Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot even tell you how much I LOVE THIS!! It is gorgeous!! Thank you so much or joining the WOC Challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love the vintage card!! Especially for Valentine's Day and the lacce is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this month at LLC. Hope to see you back.
    Hugs,
    Eulanda

    ReplyDelete