Thursday 16 June 2016

Birthday MDF Hanger, DT for Daisys Jewels and Crafts.

Hello,
Todays share is my DT for Daisys Jewels and Crafts.
Its a Birthday Reminder Hanger.


I've painted every piece with Chalky Paint from Viva, white and pink.
Then all the edges have gold gilding wax.
The front is Paper from Heartfelt Creations Mum range.



I used thin gold wire to link all the hearts and circles.
Also to hang, doubled and twisted gold wire.



Its a pretty item to hang up to remind you of all those special birthdays.
Daisys have a huge range of MDF at great prices and if you can't see what you are looking for just give them a ring as there is lots in store and growing all the time.

Thanks for visiting.xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully decorated. I totally need to make one of these! Might be embarrassed at how few dates I have to put on there though! Cara x

    ReplyDelete