Thursday 1 December 2016

Craftwork Cards, The Great Outdoors Collection.

Hi sharing my makes for Craftwork Cards.
The Great Outdoors.
This collection has been on Create and Craft this week.
Its such a buzz seeing my cards on TV and Julie always gives me a mention which is nice.
This collection was out of my comfort zone, as I'm not keen on mens cards as you can't really add sparkle and glitter. But i do love kraft card and the hexagon cards are my favourite.
Also i had a set of stamps so could use my wow embossing powders which is always good.
 Really like these two cards.

This card is simple but the papers work really well together and the bottle tops are a really great embellishment for the card.


These are the Teepee cards which do fold flat to post.
I decided to glue kebab sticks to the sides and string to the top to look more authentic.



The other shaped cards are bottles which are versatile as you can have the three sides together as i have done or folded like a concertina again with the lovely bottle tops.


A great collection with papers, cards and stamps and will sort some of those mens cards out.

Hope you like the samples and thanks for visiting.xx

1 comment:

  1. great makes Samantha - I love the bottle cards - very useful! Looking forward to meeting you again in June! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete