Monday 21 September 2015

Prima Workshop with Fran Westmoreland, Bright and beautiful.

Hi, it was wet all day today, but i did manage to take some photos of Saturdays canvas.
Had a great day with Fran from Prima at Pink Tulip in Warwickshire.

Had great fun blowing the paint with a straw to achieve the effect. 


Love the leaves with feathers attached.


so much texture


I was going to do browns and gold canvas but decided to be bold and bright.



Rosie likes my canvas but wonders why she is not on it.


Hope you like the canvas .
Thanks for visiting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! As much as I usually adore browns, I think you made the right choice there. The colours are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful piece Samantha - I adore this - its awesome! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete