Monday 28 September 2015

Spellbinders Pawing Around, Dog. with shaving foam technique.


Hi, thought i would share a couple of photos of my cats doing what they do best while i craft.
They are next to me and i don't think they realised i was dog crafting.



This is a new Spellbinders die for me from;
I find mens card a challenge, but i think this could be a good one.
a mans best friend.
and a shaving foam technique.



The background has been created with shaving foam and dylusions inks.


Glossy accents on black card to look like a lovely black labrador.


ingredients are;
Watercolour card
Shaving foam
Dylusions inks, dirty martini, London blue and lemon zest.
Spellbinders Pawing Around (Dog) 
black card
glossy accents on dog.
sentiment from craftwork cards.

Thank-you for visiting.x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous make Samantha - but I have to say - the kitties stole the post for me!!!

    ReplyDelete