Wednesday 6 April 2016

Guest Designer for the Butterfly Challenge

Hi, privileged to be a guest designer for
 Butterfly Challenge this month.
The theme  F is for fancy folds, optional colour fuchsia, a challenge for me as i don't really do fancy fold cards, but decided to do an easel card and a folded butterfly.


The butterfly is simply a square, any size.
used a punch on each corner, cut in half on the diagonal, then folded.
a few beads on a wire for the body.



Ingredients are;
Heartfelt creations paper pad, Enchanted Mums.
lace, pearls, flowers,ladybird.
 Tim Holtz butterfly punch.
Easel card.
Distress ink peeled paint.

Hope you like my card.
Thanks Mrs A for asking me to take part this month.xx

Would like to enter these challenges;
Happy Birthday - http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Anything Goes - http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk
Spring - http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for visiting.xx

14 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Samantha and what a pretty butterfly. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Samantha I adore this card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and congratulations on being GD.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to my blog and commenting.x

      Delete
  4. I saw your lovely card at the Butterfly Challenge blog and like to say, that it's gorgeous!
    I became your latest follower!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining me on my crafty adventure and leaving me a message.x

      Delete
  5. Butterfly is amazing how it has been put together. I love your card. Thankyou for being my guest designer for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing how to make the butterfly, what a fab technique. A beautiful card, love the papers you've teamed it with. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love your folded butterfly, thanks for showing how to do it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing this with us at Country View.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This paper is so pretty and a clever way to make the butterfly. I hope I can find it when I want to have a go! A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete