Thursday 28 May 2015

MDF Book with Secret Draw, Mixed Media Project with Lindsay Mason.

Hi Everyone, just thought i would share a workshop make, as had a really busy week at work and no time to craft.
Had a lovely day with the talented Lindsay Mason.
At Daisys- http://www.daisysjewelsandcrafts.co.uk
We made this book with a secret draw.(its mdf) 
Lindsay showed us how to make it and off we went to decorate as we wished.
I used lots of embellishments from my stash, that i had been saving for a worthy cause.





I really love the way it turned out.
The textures of old pages of books make it look leather.
The Maya Paints have the most lovely colours, the hard part was choosing which colours to use, and of course my favourite gold from treasured gold. 
I also added gems and sparkle, as its a must for me.
Now looking forward to the next workshop.

Thanks for visiting.xx

1 comment: